Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Album is DONE!


We went back up to Denton Tuesday and finished off the album...actually Dave and Pow Pow went up to Denton I was already up in Weatherford for fathers day weekend. Dave killed the vocals and I put some Fender Rhodes on a track so the liner notes will read Wendy "Wendo" Simmons on Fender Bass and Fender Rhodes...OHHHHH SNAP! Oh yeah and some background vocals.. I must say that I did NOT want to put keys on it..I've never done such a thing..Im such a fucking pussy when it comes to stuff like that.. I need to cut it the fuck out and start attacking this shit..NO MERCY GOT DAMN ME! Had a gig with my Daves the other day at The Belmont and as always when I come off the stage I feel closer to those 2 knuckle heads..I cant wait until we are on the road and playing music and hanging out with awesome ass musicians and saying, wow, I knew it was gonna be like this..Baby Atlas bitches!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment