Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dig it!


No facebook for a week...I thought about some stuff the other day and I was like, how about you give up everything to see what you cant live without...I have clearly been spending WAY to much time on facebook so I decided to step away from it for a week...I think Im free to say that here because no one reads this blog anyways..hahahhahaha! its like a diary cause nobody really reads it. So no facebook for a week and stuff and stuff....its pretty cool cause now I dont have to worry about, oh I wonder what such and such meant by the status or, oh, I wonder is such and such gonna say something about something about something about something about something about something...ya get it?..yeah... Liberating is what it is my friends...funny story..I was trying to text my bestie Joy Daniels who is taking over the east coast via her music as we speak...last night, I was trying to send her a quote from Pick of Destiny.."you are now our honorary *Parfuckerdymcgoodlestien*" and I accidently sent it to my mama...HA! I called her and was like...ummmm, yeah, your gonna be receiving a text shortly that wasnt meant for you..HA! CLASSIC...she giggled about it ;) she's cool like that...anydoodle..up up and away.

1 comment:

  1. i read you, wendy! i read you!!! man, everyone is "fastiing" from facebook. ha shanise stays deactivating her account.

    ReplyDelete