Sunday, May 6, 2012

War in the Stars!

What to say what to saaaaaay. Well today has been pretty kick ass with a Star Wars marathon! I'm on number III right now! I realize that most hardcore Star Wars fans H.A.T.E. episodes 1-3. But I FREAKING LOVE THEM! I like it all. I take the good with the bad and just enjoy myself...HA! Clearly I'm the one who owns Star Ship Troopers 1-4. How sad is that? HAHAHAHAHA! Kinda like Jurassic Park 3. Its TERRIBLE. But I love it. People hated 2 but I loved that one even more then 3. HA! Good with the bad baby! One thing I've never been able to get into is the new Batmans. I just don't get what all the big hoop la is but you can bet your by golly wow that I will own them all on blu-ray. Its a must. I have a pretty busy work week coming up that I'm not looking forward to but the week after next will be straight up chill time in DubTow then back for a kick ass gig at Lucy's. I think a shark attack is in order you dig? OOOOOH and YEEEEEES. Dig yourself. I think that's enough for now. Living my life like its platinum diamonds bitches!  Oh yeah and to not  mention John Williams and how awesome a film composer he is would be a great disrespect! HE. IS. THE. MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment